We can help you:
- Convert critical older physical servers or physical computers seamlessly to virtual machines with little or no downtime.
- Design and deploy a virtualization infrastructure for your organization with vendor neutral virtualization technologies.
- Boost performance – by virtualizing your existing 3 yr old server you can give you existing applications a 200% performance increase … with no downtime.
Benefits of Virtualization
- Deploy Testing Environments for new Deployments.
- Server Consolidation.
- Branch Office Consolidation.
- Hosted Desktop Virtualization (VDI).
Need a low cost, fully redundant, class leading server replacement at a fraction of the cost to replace your Windows server?
“ I can honestly recommend myITdepartment.ie to any other organization seeking to refine and improve their IT systems.”David Nestor (DNFS)
Our consultants have been working virtualization technologies for over a decade with consultants on staff with VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix expertise.
- Choosing between VMware and Hyper-V and Citrix (pros, cons, features, functions)
- Architecting a virtualization hosted environment (server placement, host server sizing, server configuration recommendations)
- Assessing existing servers and providing and analysis of which servers can be virtualized and which servers are not recommended to be virtualized
- Identifying server consolidation strategy for not only taking physical server to virtual servers, but also consolidate / eliminate excessive servers
- Implementing VMware, Citrix or Hyper-V host servers using best practices for tuning and optimization
- Performing Physical to Virtual (P2V), and Virtual to Virtual (V2V) conversion of servers into virtual quest images
- Tuning and optimizing virtual guest sessions
- Implementing host server and guest session redundancy
- Implementation and best practice training on the use of management components
- Knowledge transfer training on best practices at managing and administering a virtualized environment.